Every great New Year’s resolution starts with a plan. That’s why we’ve put together the perfect curriculum to help you learn more about wine! All you need to do is set a reminder and follow the links below throughout 2018! Remember, it’s OK to read (and try!) the same thing a couple times. Practice makes perfect, and true connoisseurs are made, not born.
So grab a glass and a comfy spot and read on! Start this January with the two posts below and then work your way through the list. You’ll become a wine aficionado before you know it.
Start with the basic differences between wines and stemware, and practice identifying flavors and aromas.
- Beginner’s Guide to Glassware: 3 Types of Wine Glasses You Need to Know
- Get the Most Out of Wine With Our Free Tasting Mat
Sip your way through the longer days of the year and enjoy learning even more with these posts.
- Everything You Need to Know About Pairing Chocolate with Wine
- 3 Table Wines You Need to Try
- Try These 5 Summer Wines (They’re Not All Whites!)
- How to Host a Late Summer Wine Tasting
Cozy up with your favorite vino and unwind with some more wine knowledge.
- Reds Are Back: 4 Inspiring Autumn Wines You Need to Try
- Why Decant Wine?
- Grab These Affordable Splurge Wines for the Holidays
Can’t wait to learn more? Check our blog for the latest on wine, food and more!